Breathing mask for summer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wolfsnout®, Mar 22, 2013.

1. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

I need to spill the beans on the Wolf Snout. Family owned and operated. All work is done in house!

Tim rides dirt bikes and got tired of eating dust all the time. These masks are made to fit under a motorcycle helmet, work with goggles or any other type of eye protection. It has to be one of the most innovative products I've seen in a long time.

Great product Tim. I'm glad you have a patent on it and I hope you can retire early because of it.

2. BENTLEY'S

BENTLEY'S LawnSite Member

Thank You Tim,
    Great product. Comfortable. You don't even realize your wearing it. Quick delivery. Made in America. What more do you need. Thanks again to Wolfsnout and Lawnsite.

Bentley's

3. kb9nvh

kb9nvh LawnSite Senior Member

OK, I'm in for one.....Gotta support the small business and its a unique product.

4. PeeblesLawnCare

PeeblesLawnCare LawnSite Member

Yeah I need one of these! Jeez I have been hacking up brown and black stuff for weeks and blow my nose and its all dirt! I def need one of these for sure. Should have a big group buy.

5. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

He already offered a LS discount. No sure if you're asking for a cheaper price or not but I can testify that it's worth WAY more then what he charges. Even as simple as it is made, it's better then ANYTHING out there. Mind you, it's not designed to block out odors or even super fine dust. However, if you wet it down it will trap even more. Completely washable. It's worth every penny and then some. Buy one and try it. You can thank me later.

By the way, I'm not in any way affiliated with his company. I just know a innovative product when I see it. :)

6. kb9nvh

kb9nvh LawnSite Senior Member

Just glad to support a local guy and especially with the risk/investment he made he deserves our support. Plus, I need somthing like this and it sounds like its just the right thing for the job.

After suffering a few years not having eye protection I finally discoverd that motocross goggles were the best solution. Breathing dust and pollen during dry periods is the second worst situation. Glad to finally have a complete solution!!!

7. PeeblesLawnCare

I ordered mine last night right after this post. I hope it keeps all the crap out of my nose and mouth! I have been coughing and blowing so much black and brow stuff out of my nose I needed something like this! I didn't want it any cheaper just didn't k ow if there were any group buys going on
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Wife got me mine for early fathers day gift.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Wore mine all day today. It's so much more comfortable than a standard NS-95 mask from the hardware store. And since I sport a short beard I'm pretty darn certain I have better closure/seal around the edges than an NS-95.

10. PeeblesLawnCare

I need it sooooo bad thank god he is close to me i a sick of breathing in this crap! I should have just driven down there to get one he is located less than 35 min from me.