Breathing mask for summer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wolfsnout®, Mar 22, 2013.

1. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

I ordered mine on a Friday and it was on the porch Monday! I wasn't razin ya about the price. I would think you'd have to buy them in quantity like the military to get a better price. Either way, it's worth every penny.

2. PeeblesLawnCare

PeeblesLawnCare LawnSite Member

Man I got mine next day! awesome I cant wait to try it out. Business has been a little slow and need soem work asap darn!

3. Wolfsnout®

Wolfsnout® LawnSite Member
    from GA.

Faster than Jimmy Johns...LOL

Thanks to all for your feedback!

4. die4irish

die4irish LawnSite Member
    from ohio

ordered mine Sunday so we will see.

5. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Put mine through its paces today. Did a few crappy leaf filled yards with high lift blades just to get a good cloud churned up. Very impressive, couldn't taste anything I was breathing. Dipped it in the ice chest water and my face was cool and comfortable. I will be surprising my guys with their own soon.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

Thanks for the input...I'm sure your guys will be glad to get them. :drinkup:

8. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I've been intending to post back about mine, but haven't had a chance 'til now. I received mine in only a couple days back when I ordered it. That was my first pleasant surprise.

Got to test it out Thursday at a job that had so much pollen I thought it was dust at first. The pavement in the parking lot looked like a sand storm had come though. I started in blowing off the clippings and "dust" and then I remembered the new snout on the truck seat. I grabbed it and then proceeded to blow the entire parking lot clean. I am very impressed so far. No dust or pollen made it to my nose, which I am more than thankful for since I have fairly bad sinus allergies in the spring and fall. Stayed right in place and best of all covered both my mouth and my "snout" as advertised.

I give it a big Thumbs Up

9. die4irish

die4irish LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Yep got mine in. like it alot. the only complaint is there is no hole for my cigarette. :laugh::laugh:

10. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Just ordered one, can't wait to get it. The pollen/dust has already destroyed my sinuses this year :dizzy: