Breathing mask for summer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wolfsnout®, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Wolfsnout®

Wolfsnout® LawnSite Member
    from GA.

Thanks for the test run feedback!... I hope it continues to make your day a little better...

2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

This made me laugh, a wolfsnout with a ciggie porthole:laugh:

3. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

Win a set of free Wolfsnout Dust masks. Click the link and check it out!
    Simply like our facebook and make a post and you will be entered to win one of six sets of two. Your choice of color. If you already like our page then just make a post. Tell us what you use it for or post a pic if you like, If you don't use Facebook just post here and your name will be entered.
    Post back here and be entered twice!
    https://www.facebook.com/Wolfsnout
    http://www.wolfsnout.com/Dust_mask_for_landscaping.html
    http://www.wolfsnout.com

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I don't use facebook at all. I will post here and you can enter me this way if you don't mind.

I use mine for mowing and it flat works! I used it again today on some very, very dusty, dirty turf and it kept all of the pollen and dust out great. Too bad you don't make Wolfsnout glasses (Wolf eyes?) to go with them. I use a wrap around style of glasses that usually work pretty well, but today they didn't work near as well as my "snout" did.

I think I have a neighbor talked into trying a set now. He has bad alergies as well. The first thing he asked after I told him how well it works was if they fogged my glasses to which I told him NO! :)

5. TailboardJoes

TailboardJoes LawnSite Member

My allergies are so bad this year, I hope this works!

I'm near the point of overdosing on claratin and my sinuses are still stopped up for two days after I mow.

Purchased.

6. ch4x0r

ch4x0r LawnSite Senior Member

My allergies are horrible also and this mask has helped a ton. Also tailboardjoes I use zyrtek its helps me 20x better than claritan once it gets in your system the stuff works!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

We will soon have anti dust goggles, with pc permanent anti fog lens..we were gonna call them Snoggles. LOL! not really..:walking:

8. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Not really have goggles, or not call them snoggles?
    I used my "snout" again to day in some pretty bad conditions. This thing is working out well for me.

9. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Got mine on Saturday (quick delivery). Used it yesterday and today while mowing with heavy pollen and it worked great, thanks!

10. Wolfsnout®

from GA.

We are gonna have Goggles, but not call them Snoggles :)