brewer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by brewer, Sep 25, 2009.

1. brewer

brewer LawnSite Member

I'm new in the mowing business I have one commercial account .I started late in the season so need to get bigger.I have a52"walk behind John Deere,52" f680 zero turn John Deere & 22"push mower 14'trailer and a 2004 dodge 2500 Diesel. I love this but need help on how to grow. I'm not to good at pubic relations any help would be greatly appreciated. also need a name for my business. Thanks

PS.I live near Nashville TN in Mt. Juliet TN.

2. pararest

pararest LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

3. g21

g21 LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the industry! If you give me the following info, I'll be glad to help you with a company name.

Your last name, the county you live in, does the region you live in have an identity like the ?? valley.

4. brewer

brewer LawnSite Member

I live in Wilson co.My last name is Brewer. The town I live in is Mount Juliet
    And thanks a lot been working alot so have not had time to check e-mail Thanks again Johnnie Brewer

5. Jhill19

Jhill19 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WV

Wish you luck man! I have a great aunt that is a realtor in the mt juliet area.

6. g21

g21 LawnSite Senior Member

Here's a few ideas. I like the first one best. CLean and professional looking. Even if you don't like these concepts. I would use Brewer. I like the sound and I'm sure a real nice logo can be done with it.

logo help.gif

7. brewer

brewer LawnSite Member

Thanks now comes the hard part. Picking one. Thanks again Brewer

8. brewer

brewer LawnSite Member

Thanks JHILL19 I'M TRING HARD.Just want to grow. Also I build decks

9. BearWise Landscapers

BearWise Landscapers LawnSite Senior Member

Brewer,

Welcome to the business and the website. Good luck!

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I would say that I like the top one that Tommy made for ya also. By the way, welcome to Lawnsite!