Bri-Mar inserts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Smitty58, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Smitty58

Smitty58 LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone have any info on bri-mar dump inserts? I'm looking to buy one and the price on the bri-mar is $450 less than a truckcraft. I have not been able to find a ez-dumper dealer in my area. I had a bri-mar dump trailer years ago that was real nice but don't know anything about their inserts. Any help would be nice.

2. Westbrooklawn

Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member

I don't have one, but I just looked at one at a local farm show. The price was only like $2200 and that included the cab protector. I thought that price was very low for what appeared to be a well built unit.

3. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Smitty,
    Hold off for a few days....I have one on order and its to be here Wednesday. the cost I was quoted was 1995 for the dump bed and another 250 for the cab protector. I don't know what they retail for in other places, but it sounds good to me. the other good thing is the dealer has never sold one before, its new to them. They are going to put it in for me to learn how to do it. Shouldn't cost much, if anything. I bought my trailers from them and they are good about fixing things for me for nothing if I have a problem.

I will let you know how it works.

4. Smitty58

Smitty58 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, I got a price of $2225 so that is a good deal. The best I could find was $2195 and it was 2 hours one way from me. I'm planning on buying one in the next week if anyone knows where I can get a better deal in sw Ohio.
    thanks