brick walk ways and stone stairs

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mo11in5, Jul 15, 2013.

1. mo11in5

mo11in5 LawnSite Member

some pictures of walkways ive installed over the past two summers. most were completely layed by me with help moving bricks by the other employees, basically became the brick expert at the small company i used to work for before i moved to one of the biggest companies in moncton.

2. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Nothing posted

3. mo11in5

mo11in5 LawnSite Member

one of the first ones i did, all done with driveway rated pavers, about 3.5 or 4 inchs thicks, heavy mother fuckers.

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

4. mo11in5

mo11in5 LawnSite Member

yea first time posting pictures haha ive got it figured out now

5. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Looks real good! Might want to curve the language, mods dont like it

6. mo11in5

mo11in5 LawnSite Member

will do! and thanks alot!

7. mo11in5

mo11in5 LawnSite Member

a couple more i did last year... amazing what you find when you go through your phone. these were three apartment buildings all beside each other. Owned by my old bosses father, they were somewhat of a make work project to finish off the fall. these were done after everyone else quit and i was working by my self. everything was done by myself except for when my boss came and helped screed off the layer of tailings to lay the pavers out and to mark the curve before cutting.
    Apartment #1

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

8. doobs41378

doobs41378 LawnSite Member

Work looks good.In that bottom picture it looks like the walkway gets real tight in the middle which I think would be tough if people are walking both directions at the same time...

9. mo11in5

mo11in5 LawnSite Member

if i remember correctly it was the same width all the way through, i think the design i was given said it was suppose to be 3 feet wide which seemed pretty narrow to me, i think after alot of fighting and head butting with the powers at be i ended up making them about 4 feet wide which still isn't the greatest width ever

10. mo11in5

mo11in5 LawnSite Member

heres appartment #2 ended up cutting and edging the whole thing after dark using the big work lights on the tractor, only had a couple noise complaints and no cops so all in all it ended pretty decent really, only a couple noticable minor errors

IMG_0230.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0229.JPG