Brickman employees past and present

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MacLawnCo, Nov 30, 2004.

1. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

If you have either worked or interned with Brickman will you please shoot me an email or PM so i can pick your brain. Thanks.

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Pick his brain here...I am interested!!!

4. mdb landscaping

lol......i wrote a very lengthy email to jason. if you really want to know email me and ill copy and paste it to you. i rather not post it publicly out of a courtesy to the people at brickman who were kind enough to give me the chance to intern for them. i dont think it would be right to pick apart their operation for all to read.

5. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Worked their for a few years. PM me with you questions and I will be glad to assist. PS I have bid against them and I now do sub work for them so I know both sides of the fence.

6. Jackman

Jackman LawnSite Member
    from Zone

You guys are too secretive, I see Brickman around but they never seem to be doing much work........ I dont know maybe there just passing thru......

7. turf hokie

Ahhhh yes, you don't see them because their crews are on 1 or 2 sites for an entire day. No driving around.

8. Jackman

Jackman LawnSite Member
    from Zone

Not even.......I am in the woods, no big sites here......... Seriously I wonder where they came from or where there going.......

9. turf hokie

Who knows, an IBM near you? or are they like ants just seem to be all over at your picnic out of no where?

10. mdb landscaping

when i interned with them we took a tour of the IBM in white plains or near there that they take care of. crazy grounds there. IBM wouldnt even let us take pictures of their place.