1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Brickman Rumor

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by 31bro, Jan 9, 2013.

1. 31bro

31bro LawnSite Member
    from IN

Is there any truth to the rumor that Brickman isnt going to do turf chemicals anymore and is subcontracting it all to Trugreen?
  2. Cadzilla

Cadzilla LawnSite Senior Member

They never have done applications in Michigan anyhow. They have always subbed it out here.
  3. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

They have been subbing here too
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

Not sure if I have a brick man in my area. Anyone worked or subbed for them? Wondered if it was worth contacting them about becoming their sub? Not sure I can compete with try green prices but my results are much better. Haha
  5. 31bro

31bro LawnSite Member
    from IN

Central Indiana brickman has been doing the own stuff. Just surprised they would sub it out. Seems like we have more profit in turf chems than anything else.
  6. Miles4767

Miles4767 LawnSite Member

i know a buddy of mine did a lot of the work for them in pittsburgh and they went with tru green this year.
  7. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

Old news
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. EquityGreen

EquityGreen LawnSite Senior Member

My brother works for the one in Indianapolis and they are not shutting down there app side.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. AuburnHort2005

AuburnHort2005 LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

I interned with them back in 03 and they had a chemical department in Atlanta. I worked for 2 weeks on the spray trucks and then maint., installs and in the office.
  10. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

Corporate offices of ea signed the deal almost a year ago. Branches can keep what they are doing but when they change, it has to be to tgcl.
    BFS signed a similar deal with scotts fyi
    Posted via Mobile Device