1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Brickman

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by old oak lawn, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Lawn Man Dave

Lawn Man Dave LawnSite Senior Member

Thats good to hear! Im just saying that in a big buisness nobody should expect to be more then just a number...... do you get lucky from time to time? Sure.

Around here your truck's allway's look to be in pretty good shape. They don't look like someone took a golf club to them.

2. LawnmastersMikejr

LawnmastersMikejr LawnSite Member

Brickman started popping up in my area about 5 years ago and 3 years ago (if I remember correctly) they bought Groundsmasters who were a well established company that had mostly large commercial accounts and around 200 or so employees. I have noticed that the quality of work has gone way down hill and is starting to open up opportunities for smaller buisnesses to get larger commercial accounts. I have heard first hand that their customer service isnt the best but they must be doing something right to be as big as they are.

3. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm super late into this but I came across this reply and I completely agree with looking professional and keeping the equipment clean! People will appreciate it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

I seen a brincman accont that relly looked turrible and I thought to myself wow I could relly stripe that won nice.