Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by old oak lawn, Nov 30, 2009.

1. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I have never seen brickman around me, or any large lawn care company like them. We only have trugreen and they only do fert.
  2. hitechlm

hitechlm LawnSite Senior Member

its a 24' trailer, all you have to do is count how many sheets of aluminum siding are on it and multiply by 4'
  3. hitechlm

hitechlm LawnSite Senior Member

Well when ever you can afford a rig like that you can pick out your own logo and color scheme, what doesnt look professional? i dont think you can get anymore professional than brickman, they have thousands of trucks and every one is identical to the other, and as far as being boring, well sometimes less is better.
  4. Jhill19

Jhill19 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WV

Least they could do is pay someone to scrub those tires and wash the trucks everyday
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  5. Surf'n'Turf

Surf'n'Turf LawnSite Senior Member

i know it helped me remember you lol

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i do not really mind the colors but i do have to say that they always stand out
  7. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Brinkman is in my area now. Was on the high way the other day doing bout 75-80 and was tailgated by one of there little rangers and then was passed and cut off. I was pissed. Even there rangers are the same colors. I think the trucks look worse in person.
  8. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

hahaha yep!!
  9. JBlawn

JBlawn LawnSite Member
    from ohio

there in my area too they just got in trouble about a month or two ago because 100 of there boarder jumper employees got caught all having the same ss#. I have to say most of there jobs around here are not well kept up, some of the apartment complexes they only cut once every three weeks.
  10. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

hahaha i took it to the next level pat!