Brickman

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by old oak lawn, Nov 30, 2009.

1. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, I have seen plow mounts of their trucks. Some one I know is pretty high up in the company (regional office) and I get my sod thought him. It's pretty cheap for around here and its good quality sod too.

2. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes they do snow around here. They use tons of subs and pay them very well. All snow subs are paid with in 2 weeks.

3. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Pics of a beautiful girl gets 5 responses on lawnsite.......
    Pic of a brickman truck........ 50

:clapping:

4. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

HAHAHA!!!!!! Got to love it. Maybe if my company gets big enough half of lawn site will love me as much as they love brickman. But you got to agree they do have an impressive operation.

5. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

brickman is in my town there shop for that madder and they dont low ball that i know of

6. Screamin!

Screamin! LawnSite Member

According to snowplowmagazine.com - Brickman did 53.7 million in snow removal in 2003. I recently read their last years income, but forgot where I seen it.

Take the time to read this....

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

You got it. I worked in Lakewood and was a supervisor. What branch did you work at? I think that I might have been misunderstood by some. I never said they were a lowballer or that they provided bad service. The branch I was at was pretty sad though. I have seen some great work that the company has done as well as some mediocre work. I also didn't like the treatment of employees. Not just supervisors and laborers, but even superintendents and branch managers from the higher ups. I did however talk to plenty of guys that had great experiences at other branches.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a lawn forum and that's what it's here for...to discuss things, both positive and negative. I am usually very positive on here, but if people have an opinion I think that it's not a problem to voice those opinions. These forums would be pretty boring if everyone was totally positive and agreed on everything.

8. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

we had a guy in the company who worked for brickman for 7 years , moved and got a job with us , we found out he was bricman after about 2 seasons when he made it to a crew forman and began to drive a truck , ( driving record showed he got stoped for lights on a ranger ) when we learned this needless to say he got a raise and no longer drove a truck ,

9. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

You are absolutely correct, I appologize for the misunderstanding. I think that posts such as yours are great, they are part of the discussion.
    I was more referring to the people that post bi*ching about how there is another Brickman thread or don't understand why people care about them. More of the 2-3 lined posts with every other word mispelled that bashes us for being interested in the company.

10. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey now......you guys are soooooooo bad! How in the world do you leave out the other big one?..........................VALLEY CREST!!!!!!!