1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

BriMar Dump Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by urbanlandscape, Apr 1, 2005.

1. urbanlandscape

urbanlandscape LawnSite Member

I love my dump trailer. It hauls 10 yards of mulch with the wooden sides we built on it. It is pulled behind a 2500 Chevy. If anyone has been thinking of buying a dump trailer, Brimar has the best quality. I looked at all the manufacturers available in my area. NAYY, I just waxed my trailer and had ample time to ponder how much work it saves us. I'll try to remember to take a picture of it.

2. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I am looking at the 6x10 low profile with a GVWR of 9900 but trying to find a way to finiance it is proving to be the hard part. I don't have 5,000 cash so I am kinda stuck bewtween a rock and a hard place. Let's see some pictures

3. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I am waiting on a estimate on a DT 616-12 LP HD model. If the price is right, I am getting rid of my utility trailer which is the same size. Saw a 14 footer couple of weeks ago and they look like they are built pretty good.

4. yardscaper

yardscaper LawnSite Member

I have owned a Bri Mar dump trailer since 1998 and it has been the best trailer that we have ever owned. I bought the 14 foot low profile heavy duty gooseneck model. It has a 12K lb capacity and a HEAVY set of ramps on it. It gets a lot of use and abuse and has never sat idle.

I would buy any Bri Mar brand trailer without hesitation if the need arises.

5. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

I just bought a EZ Dumper dump trailer and I think the qaulity is right up there with Bri Mar. BTW has anyone built there own tarp roller?

dumper12.JPG