Bring On The Leaves!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by uspw, Oct 30, 2005.

1. uspw

uspw LawnSite Member

No more having to pitch-fork them out! What do 'ya think?

t1.JPG

t2.JPG

t3.JPG

t4.JPG

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Oh man, how can you beat that!!! Thats awsome, wish i could afford something like that, congratulations!

3. uspw

uspw LawnSite Member

thanks man

4. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the same setup and I love it. I use a 16hp Billy Goat mounted the same way. The trailer is 6 x 10. The box is 6 x 8, which leaves 2' for debris like limbs and sticks. It works out very well for me. I am on the laptop now, when I go to the office I will post a picture.

5. uspw

uspw LawnSite Member

cant beat the dump trailer. it isnt the first time we have used the loader, but it will be the first year we are using it with the dump trailer. before we purchased the dump trailer we had put sides on our landscaping trailer. it loaded them up like a charm, but we had to manually unload them:dizzy:
    a friend of ours does welding, and he fabricated the frame and customized the chute so it would be pointing the right way. heres hoping

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is a sweet looking setup there

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

looks a lot like the box i built, except i mounted the suckeron the back cause i wanted to be able to back up into tight spots with it. heres a pic....with my brother posing and not helping! looks good! youll love leaves a whole lot more

pile one.JPG

8. mdb landscaping

looks a lot like the box i built, except i mounted the suckeron the back cause i wanted to be able to back up into tight spots with it. heres a pic....with my brother posing and not helping! looks good! youll love leaves a whole lot more

9. uspw

uspw LawnSite Member

Nice mdb, is that on a swing gate? No problems when raising?

10. mdb landscaping

ya the vac is mounted on the gate, and it all swings to the side and clips when i dump. no issues at all.