Broadleaf weed control transfer tank

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by newlymowedlawns, Apr 18, 2014.

1. newlymowedlawns

newlymowedlawns LawnSite Member
    from NC

I did ring the door bell and waited. Never came. As soon as I turned that faucet on she was there. Lol I've always dealt with her husband and he wouldn't care but that's what I get I guess. Anyway it's time for a transfer rig.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

If you want to get water from a customer then why not ask for the herbicide from the customer also?

No difference if you ask me.

3. newlymowedlawns

from NC

Uh big difference bud. Don't think I would ask if water was 150.00 for 2.5 gallons like momentum. Rofl.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

This guy has a great product I can not find his site but cost $450-500 also look into what Rick said. I use a small gas pump from Tractor Supply $219

5. newlymowedlawns

from NC

Thank you for your help. As well as others.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Pump & Meter Solutions - Specializing in agricultural mini-bulk ...
    www.pumpandmeter.com/
    Pump & Meter Solutions specializes in the sale, warranty work, and repair of new and used agricultural mini-bulk ...
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I am set up with an 80 gallon nurse tank but only carry water then mix as needed.

8. cotyledon

cotyledon LawnSite Senior Member

Idk if it helps but I use plastic 55 gallon drums with hand pumps made to fit in the bung ,to agitate put hose in top of other bung they usually have two. Fills 9 gallons pretty quick , no battery's to charge and keep up on . Used barrels are cheap like 30 bucks. The issue of using customer water is prob backflow concerns . around here u can't fill a pesticide tank with out out an anti back flow set up:)

9. piggsm

piggsm LawnSite Member

I have a Snyder 330 gal tank & a sotera 445 pump with agitation ( a must). It pumps13 gal a minute. I can spray 20 acres a day with my ground logic. Pre-mixing the night before saves a ton of time

10. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

I use a 200 tank and a fatboy 2 pump fills fast enough for me. My T holds 16 gals and the pump is 7 gals a min. I just use fresh water and mix as needed.