brochure design

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by AintNoFun, Mar 15, 2005.

1. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

does anyone have any online places they get brochures designed at. im looking at like a tri fold 11x17 brochure. the lady that normally does all my design/printing work wants $550 just for the design, doesn't that seem a little high?

2. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

Hi my full time job im a graphic designer and work in large format printing.... my boss charges 65.00 per hour for my services, ( i receive substantially less) that job with corrections and changes will take thee to 5 hours.......that is in Toledo Ohio, bigger markets may get 150.00per hour and even more in New York and L.A.

3. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

hit designoutpost.com and check out their services. a load of people from this site have used them for logos, brochures, doorhangers, flyers, etc. typical pricing in the $100-200 bid range. the great thing is you get multiple designers offering up their mock-ups and you choose and direct the process.

i have a fairly deep design background, do all of my own work, but if the need arises, or i hit a creative wall, they are the first people i would call given the value.

tony

4. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

the price she gave you is very high...if i can assist you with the design..contact me at kreativiteedesign at yahoo.com to give you pointers etc

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Go here, they do great work. You can check out what they currently have going on. Minimum bid (at least it use to be, but might be higher now) is $175 for a 8.5" X 11", both sides. The higher you bid above the minumum, the more entries you will get.