Bronchitis sucks!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Oct 9, 2000.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Well, was diagnosed with Bronchitis on 9/29/2000 and have been suffering since. Sitting here on Lawnsite, watching TV, and inhaling air from the humidifier. Was better yesterday and planned on returning to work today...no such luck! Started coughing today and I think I'm coughing up lung tissue now. :mad: Plan on seeing M.D. tomorrow for new treatment plan!

Posting this in case you see me here a lot and wonder why I'm not working! My cousin is mowing for me and I've referred some of my aeration jobs to a good/reliable friend of mine. Sure hope he doesn't wreck the truck.

Ray

2. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

I know what you are going through. I had it one time! It took three weeks to get over.
    Good luck.... don't push it or you will be out of work even longer.

3. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Hope your feeling better soon Ray!!!

4. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Hope you make a speedy recovery. Isn't it nice to know that a big dose of Lawnsite can improve almost any day?

5. Ray
    Been their and know how much it hurts. To bad I'm on the other coast. After the help with the Lesco fliers you gave me, would aerate for you. Get better soon. Make sure you keep yourself hydrated and get off the computer and get some sleep.
    John

6. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

7. TGCummings

TGCummings LawnSite Senior Member

Ray,

All our thoughts & wishes go out to you, man! Worst fear of all in our one-man operations is the fear of losing significant working time. Get better soon!

-TGC

8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Lucky that you have someone to help get the work done.

Take care of yourself.
    Eric

9. sunrise

sunrise Banned

Hope you get better soon

10. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Get well soon Ray,
    Isn't it strange that in the Medic field we can help people yet we are the last ones to get help. Come to think about it - my lawn is always the last to get mowed too. Good Luck.