Brought Home NH TC35DA, Harley Rake,etc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Tim Wright, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are pix of the New Holland TC35DA, Harlyey Rake, Seeder Custom mounted to the trailer, etc.

Although, I barely made it home with the truch. It was a sputtering and whinning. I am not sure if it has a fuel pump/filter issue, or clutch issue.

You all where right about the 20ft trailer. I would not want it any shorter.

Tim

100_0215a.jpg

100_0216a.jpg

100_0217a.jpg

100_0218a.jpg

100_0219a.jpg

2. Tim Wright

Here are more.

100_0220a.jpg

100_0221a.jpg

100_0222a.jpg

100_0224a.jpg

100_0225a.jpg

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Nice set up, Why the truck sagging so much? and you must be planning on doing some serious seeding with that hopper you got :laugh:

4. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

nice set-up, my friend has the TC45DA, and it is a great machine.

5. Jamesgateslandscaping

Jamesgateslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I knew I should have got the brush gaurd, ahhh, I'll just build one...or my dad will for me:dizzy: ...(he looks on here from time to time;) ). Im glad to see it fits, Im just waiting for my trailer and dump truck to arrive, hoping by the end of the month to have them in. I like the hopper holder, should work out nicely for you. How much did the harley run you if you don't mind, I have been thinking of one hopefully in the near future.
    Thanks
    James

6. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

looks awesome man also i like the truck looks good man.

7. Tim Wright

Why the sag, Hmmmm. Well, its got its snow plow in the dump bed, the trailer loaded down, and I am parked on a slight incline.

I think the harley rake was $6500.00 ball park, without looking at the invoice.

SERIOUS SEEDING-YES!

It's time to sow some seed and make some Mulla.

Tim

8. Tim Wright

Also,

I showed you all the pix of that custom mount for the seeder over the chain basket. All I have to do, is back up the tractor to the trailer, hook up, unbold the seeder from the custom mount, and seed away.

The nice thing about it is it does not take up any trailer room away from the tractor and harley, and its ready to go for the tractor.

The mount has the exact size and shape of the base so that when I put it back onto the trailer it fits right in and bolts right up.

I thought that some of you might like to see that.

Tim

9. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

very nice mount for the spreader good luck with the new machine

10. ripple

ripple LawnSite Member

Nice looking setup... If you take more pics...get some close ups of the rake....