Brown Bed Edger....Online purchase?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Westbrooklawn, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Westbrooklawn

Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know of any online companies that sell the Brown Bed Edger at a discounted price? I have checked Alamia and they don't.

If you have bought one recently from an online source or local dealer, what is the best price you were able to get? Thanks.

2. homerescue

homerescue LawnSite Member
    from wv

Never could find one online unless you are patient and wait for ebay but then again they go high.Best Thing I know of is to go to www,brownmfgcorp.com and ther website can give you distributors or dealers in your area. Sorry about no online info, may not be any where online. I have had a couple times I have had to call brown factory and they are great people to deal with and will take their time with you, was no one in my area even carried the bed edgers but they got the ball rolling for me to get one in my area.

3. Westbrooklawn

Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member

I checked russopower.com and they don't show any bed edgers on their website. Anyone else have any information?

4. call them then, they are listed in there flyer and I bought one from them.

5. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

2350 from local dealer- also a $100 off coupon out there from the distributor. Total 2250 Joel

6. Russo's price model f-780h - 8hp, $1775.00

7. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

well that sucks:p

8. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Is that shipped???

9. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Westbrook, if you have time i bought mine in Raleigh at Right of Way Equipment for $2200 plus tax. Its best to buy local because if it needs serviced you have a hard time getting it covered by warranty.