Brown vs EZ Trench

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Carino Property Services, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Carino Property Services

Carino Property Services LawnSite Member

I'm going to buy a bed edger, and would like to know what everybody likes or dislikes about the two I have decided between. I know this has probably been asked before, but maybe some changes have been made to them since the question was last asked. Thanks Tom

2. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

I had a TrenchMaster for a long time and then went to EZ Trench 8000. I like the TrenchMaster for the 4 wheels and better balance. I like the EZ Trench for the flexibility. I can bed edge or trench.

3. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Brown is my choice. Don't own one. But talked my best friend into buying one and I can borrow it when ever I want.

4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

EZ Trench hands down! I've had one for a while and like Coastal said I can bed edge and trench with it.

5. Carino Property Services

So I guess I'm going to buy the Brown I was leaning that way have a dealer pretty close to me. Is $2195.00 the going price for these edgers? Thanks to people that answered my question. Tom

6. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

you can edge or trench with the brown trenchmaster also

personally i like the brown better.

i don't like the casters on the ez trench. it makes it far to easy to get "wiggles" in my bedlines.

7. Fishin LCO

Fishin LCO LawnSite Member
    from NC

I just bought a Brown for $2100 shipped with the 4 inch bedshaping blade. Alot of times the blades are not included in the price so check on that. Got mine from Russos power equipment

8. Carino Property Services

Thanks CurrituckCaretaker Do you have the 781 or 990? Thanks Tom