Brown's Lawn Care Work...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by BROWNS LAWN CARE, Aug 14, 2012.

1. BROWNS LAWN CARE

BROWNS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member

ha, ha, thanks... i am loving the edger... whipping out the lawns quicker and quicker with each equipment upgrade...

responded to your PM and thanks for the compliment on my lawn work... :waving:

2. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

How do you like your gravely ztr?

3. BROWNS LAWN CARE

4. BROWNS LAWN CARE

5. roeslandscaping

roeslandscaping LawnSite Member

Keep up the good work! Also, the last pics posted, i wouldnt call it trashy, I made the mistake once, and someone corrected me by saying, " If I maintain a lawn, whether its a million dollar landscape, or a 15$ holly bush and tall fescue lawn, My work will be done with pride". Do a little extra each visit at that lawn if you can to help transform it into a piece of art. Pick up the trash each visit, roll up the water hoses, pick up toys and set them in a good location. We do this with every lawn, and it really has gained us some attention. Somethings its the little things that count.

6. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

How are those leaves out at Kiowa treating ya

7. BROWNS LAWN CARE

good advice, and i've only stated that on this site... although the guy that gave me the yard did call it that.

it's not all that trashy, but it kind of is... an old lady and her middle aged daughter live there and they don't do much outside...

i do pick up stuff out of their yard (including trash out of ripped trash bags, i guess) and even chopped a little tree for free for them. they love me, but you have convinced me even further to try even harder for them...

thanks man ;)

8. BROWNS LAWN CARE

lol !!!

leaves, leaves and more leaves...

i've handled a few of my yards so far. just sent out last months invoices reminding them i do leaves and hedges !!!

a couple more should be calling as they have already mentioned this before...

:waving:

9. BROWNS LAWN CARE

10. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

And just think, with a couple more days of 25mph winds it will be full of the neighbors leaves again.

I still need to get with you around the first of the year.