browsers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by locutus, Nov 5, 2003.

1. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

As you know, the members browsing this board are listed above the forum categories. Most of the names up there I have never seen either starting a thread or posting a reply to one. You voyeurs should seriously consider participating in this forum. I suspect some of you are naturally reserved or are scared of being ridiculed. It's a given that if you post enough responses to threads or start one, at some point, you will be ridiculed. Don't be afraid to dive into the plasma pool. Anonymity has it's benefits.

2. locutus

from NC

Man o Man, my thread is dying quick.

3. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

this is a true and good thread. I try and give a comment if i can.

4. locutus

from NC

Thanks chefdrp, what would that comment be? Is Bemus point where Bemus, of Bemus and Butthead fame is from?

5. MP350

MP350 LawnSite Member

I look a lot post when I have something to add, but most of the time it is better to listen and learn.

6. locutus

from NC

Good, I'm glad I drew one of you out. MP350, It's better to be involved than a by-stander. I had forgotten that some of the problem with the voyeurs might be diction or punctuation problems. Don't let that stop you guy's. BAD SPELLERS UNTIE!!!!

7. yourlawnguy

yourlawnguy LawnSite Member

UNTIE!!!! what?

8. locutus

from NC

Think about it.

9. Cheesedawg1

Cheesedawg1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Locutus I think I see you on here more than me these days. Thats scary!

10. locutus

from NC

That could be attributed to the differential in the number of posts between us. Plus I think my avatar sort of stands out. It annoys me sometimes.