Brush Wolf rotory mowers

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by nosparkplugs, Mar 14, 2008.

1. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

I finally found the Hydraulic rotory mower attachment Company for the Mini Skid steer, It's the Brush Wolf 4200 44" Rotory cutter, the 4800 would nice, but pushing the Dingo's GPM?. I am sure this will be some getting use to, from a 60" Landpride PTO shaft driven rotory mower that was unsmooth while operating to say the least, but I am paid buy the Hour, and no cap, I can have this Dingo paid off this summer, and get more use out of the Toro Dingo TX525 diesel than the Kubota MX6800 4x4 tractor. I am going to also bring in a 60"7-iron deck for the sections that do not require a 4x4 or the Dingo. I think the Toro Dingo TX525 diesel wide track will run this cutter for 8hrs x4days, with breaks, for both machine and operator's. Any input would be appreciated on the GPM or PSI Specs for the Dingo being able to run these Rotory mowers, they are being sold as a "attachment" for the Mini Skid Steers.

Toro Dingo TX525 Kubota Diesel WT Specs
    13.8GPM
    3000PSI
    4 hydraulic pumps
    5.5MPH max

Brush Wolf 4200 hydraulic Rotory Mower link Specs: Operating GPM and PSI
    http://www.brushwolf.com/pages/modelpages/4200.html

2. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

what do you use the 30' gooseneck for

3. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

To haul our Kubota MX6800 4x4 tractor/loader & landpride 60" bushog, I do right of way mowing, It's a large tractor, that I have realized is great for the right of way, mowing, now that we have been maintaining the right of way for three seasons a Dingo TX525 WT diesel & the Brush Wolf 4200 44" rotory mower could handle the job, and I can use the Dingo for other landscape jobs unlike the Kubota MX6800