Bryan! Good deal on the QwikDial

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Dirty Water, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

2. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

IF those are externals, that might be a buy. Internal 6 stations......(which is what I normally use, don't install many ext.) it's a tie, except I'm not paying freight, but I do pay tax....sounds like a wash and I know the date code and have no warranty issues if I buy them here. If they are 9 station controllers with less than 6 month old date codes I might save a little bit, but It looks like a pig in a poke to me. NIB does not mean warranty intact or fresh date codes.

3. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Those are external's.

I wish I could find ESP-M's for $50.

4. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

The two PICTURED boxes say EXT. The description says some of each. The 6 station pictured is an indoor. The indoor lists (at least on my price sheat) for right at $100. Ad $12 shipping to the $50, and except for the tax, we are real close to what I pay for a 9 station indoor. Those list prices quoted are for EXT controllers, but the description states not all are EXT, and not all are 9 station. Real kewl how the EXT boxes have almost new date codes. My bet is of the 18 the description lists, a total of two are EXT, and the remainder are 6 staition indoors with date codes around 12 months (or more) out. The key to auction buying is always buyer be ware.