Budget Mowing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MMLawn, Feb 27, 2006.

1. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

I think that was the name of this LCO I happened up on.... :drinkup:

Sorry for the bad pic but it happened so fast I could only use my cell phone to get a quick pic. Of course this is his rear engine lawn tractor sticking out of the trunk of his Olds....the blower is also in the truck and the trimmer was sticking out the window.

08-02-05_1022.jpg

2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Great picture! It almost looks like he was stealing it. I honestly would be soooo embarassed to conduct business like that.

3. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey mike,
    That was me... Im trying to cut costs so I got rid of the trucks, the good mowers, the good trimmers and cut my prices by 75 percent. Didn't you recognize my bald head behind the wheel?

4. MMLawn

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah, sure you did J....I guess you unloaded the new dump and mowers to huh? :waving:

5. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL. Wouldn't that be a hoot. I did get an offer for 8 grand for the Fuso Dump. Ive been driving it all week. I think 12 foot is too long for that bed. It touches the ground when I dump it. OH, I got that Neary Grinder mod 440 for $250. I talked em down. Ive got the old grinder listed here for sale.

6. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I find it puzzling that a succesful business owner like you MMLawn has so much free time, that he goes around taking pictures of the scr*bs. You would think that someone like yourself would have more important things to do. People like that guy in the pic don't pose any real threat to a real business, I personally consider them to be NOTHING...

7. CAG

CAG LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

Man thats some funny *hit!! Did he have his business name on the car? lol. I wonder if he is able to fold down the back seats for brush and mulch jobs.

8. MMLawn

.....That's EXACTLY why I DO have so much free time my teenage friend :laugh: which came from....27 years of not just hard but more importantly "smart" work....

BTW, though it was work as I was on the way to a bid meeting....

9. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Yea right....

10. freddyc

freddyc LawnSite Senior Member

OK the real quesition....

how did he get that thing in there in the first place and how can he get it out to mow a few lawns a day???

He must be one tough scrub! :weightlifter:

Great pic though,,, cell camera or not.

Makes me wonder if he has some help???

Actually, the olds isn't sagging that much either.