Bug n Snakes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pinnacle, Jul 19, 2003.

1. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

You guys have got it sweet in the states as far as bugs n snakes go try mowing a lawn thats in a King brown snakes territory( the thing will actually chase you bitting the mower). We have at least one snake to every 3000sft around here and I have been bitten on two separate occasions by brown snakes and have four toes on my right foot because of a bit. Now I hear you guys going on about little bee and wasp stings like its the end of the world.
    So here is a little Aussie bush trick for the next time youz get stung but Some of youz arn't going to like this. The best thing to stop the pain of any bite is to pi*s on it. Yep thats right Urine holds a natural antiseptic so next time you get stung all you need to do is get the jewels out and think about pinnacle's right foot.

If your not happy with your work you may as well stay in bed

2. I could just see someone getting stung in the eye and trying to pee on it................
  3. pinnacle

Then you would go on your hand and rub it on your eye.

The pain vs your urine on you and going home for a shower
  4. What about the middle of your back?

Hey George, can you pee on my back, a wasp just stung me?

Does this work for snake bites too?

What about the tip of your tongue?
  5. pinnacle

Again go on your hand and rub it on your back.

and as far as snakes go I would forget the "Golden ointment" and get to hospital with a good anti venom. Be more worried about death than pain I think.
  6. It is true that pee will help, so will aloa.

Snake bites, last time I was bit, I don't remember making it back to the truck, and waking up in the ICU.
  7. pinnacle

Aloe vera actually holds no antiseptic values. I know this because my wife is a botanist
  8. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

9. OK the stuff I got is Aloa Vera spray gel with Lidocaine, ghee I wonder what's doing the numbing.......

The Mrs said is was Aloa, must of missed the Lidocaine part...LOL
  10. pinnacle

Yeh mate your a bit of a smart --- arn't you.
    1 I said botanicaly Aloevera holds no antiseptic values and if you can find Aleo in the ground with lidocain you'll be up for a nobel prize
    2 If you had actually tryed what I am talking about you would agree that its far better than your bloody aleo spray thats why Aboriginals in my country have been doing this over thousands of years mate.