Build-A-Pond

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by tthomass, Dec 11, 2009.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I will be hosting a Build-A-Pond seminar on Wednesday, December 16th at my location. We will be constructing a water feature consisting of two falls and a 15'x20' pond. Constructed with boulders and other stones with a rubber liner, not home owner grade stuff. If you're interested in building ponds, this is a great opportunity for hands one experience. The event is being put on by Aquascapes and they charge $35, which includes lunch. Anyone interested please PM me with any questions. I'm located near Leesburg, VA.

Thanks.

2. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

Wish you were closer, sounds like fun. Maybe I can find something like that here in Georgia.

Have fun.

Dave...

3. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

$35 BUCKS! They charged me $100 five years ago. Have fun they are pretty cool to see if newbies can build it in a day.

4. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

It will be no problem to build with everyone on hand and site will be prepped. I paid about $120 when I went to one 3yrs ago.

5. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

i wish you were closer this is what i have been looking for!

6. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not trying to take anything away from T, but check on Aquascapes website or call your closet dist to see if they have a BAP day in the works.