Building a Company Website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Bulletproof, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Bulletproof

Bulletproof LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

I've been browsing some of your company's websites lately and have a couple questions...

-Do you find that directing your clientele (present or potential) to your site gives customers ideas about landscape projects, additional services, etc.

-Do you find that potential customers will look at your website and start a working relationship based on your site?

The reason I'm asking this is because we are considering building a website for our company. We'd love to have our pictures of all the work we've done available to customers at any time. There are more people than ever using computers so it seems like a good idea?!?

Any feedback would be great. Thanks guys!

2. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i have found that its good for out of staters looking to get info for there lawn maint. when there out of town for 6 months. (snow birds) i am listed in superage.com and i have 3 lawns just from that. and for all to pay there bills from my site also.

3. Bulletproof

Bulletproof LawnSite Member

Thanks Frontier,

I just looked around on your website and I have to say it's great. Looking forward to seeing your sample images when they're up!

Hope none of your properties get damaged with that hurricane!

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

We use web site to try to take customers away from phone messages. We allow them access to account information, payment capability, estimate forms, as well as examples of our work and commericial accounts.

5. Frontier-Lawn

6. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Huh? :confused:

7. Frontier-Lawn

storm damage= payup payup payup for haveing to clean it up for them

8. Aussie Topcat

Aussie Topcat LawnSite Member

I have the site for regular clients, with about 85 regulars ,now I have to train them to email, not keep calling for stuff.

Although, they seem to be useing the site & passing it on to friends, which could be good- we'll have to just see only 2 months old!

www.freewebs.com/twinpalmsgardenmaintenance

9. Frontier-Lawn