buisness cards

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Robert S, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Robert S

Robert S LawnSite Member
    from tx

just ordered 250 from gotprint. anyone ever have any luck with them? this is the first step in my advertising:usflag:

2. Steve's Mow & Trim

Steve's Mow & Trim LawnSite Member

They are GREAT! I had 250 business cards and 5000 post card sized flyers made by them about a week ago, they came this last week and i absolutly love them, they are by far very good at what they do....Ive never seen abusiness card as nice as the ones i had made. Good Choice! Good luck to you!

3. Robert S

Robert S LawnSite Member
    from tx

thank you steve yes they do look nice and easy to create. wish id known this when i was in the painting business. did you have any luck on your post cards. i will do that when i get enough funds. im starting off small tax time im going to add to my equippment. small trailer .i have a push mower but want a 21 or 22 inch self propeled and trimmer ,blower and a few hand tools rake hedge clippers etc.

4. Steve's Mow & Trim

ya my post card flyers look just as nice, I am going to start putting out the first batch the first monday in march

5. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

how did you make your business cards? did u upload your own design or did you use a template that they have?

6. Steve's Mow & Trim

I had my business cards ,made of a template. The only thing with that is you have to kinda hunt through the templates, some of the templates are listed goofy as far as the categorys go.

7. Robert S

Robert S LawnSite Member
    from tx

same here but managed to find a good one .

8. dewos

dewos LawnSite Member

I am not sure if anyone has ever heard of www.VistaPrint.com I have been using it forever now and Its great for Me. Vista Print give you free business cards to put there small logo on the back left hand corner. No one notices it and I get my cards for free. You get 250 for free and pay 5.25 for shipping.
    You can also but magnets off them and a bunch of other things. You can put a calender on the back of you card and different other things i gave you the cheapest card they have can get blank back ones for put then have to pay.

9. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Microsoft publisher is what I use for business cards and they look great and so do the flyers. Why pay someone else to make them when you can do it yourself with the same and in most cases better outcome?

10. Steve's Mow & Trim

Buying enough blank business cards to make 250 business cards + the ink + the gas to go get them + the time, id rather pay $20 to have a pro do it