buisness names~

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Earthworm75, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Earthworm75

Earthworm75 LawnSite Member

what is your lawncare/landscapings buisness name?
    and or what are some you like ....
    i liked grassroots lawn care but cannot use that due 2 someone in the area having grassroots tree service i also like earthworm lawncare...looking for a good name would like suggestions and reasons why u picked the name u did or why u like the suggestions u picked....:drinkup: cheeers

2. jbannick18

jbannick18 LawnSite Senior Member

If your name is jim it could be Earthworm Jim's and have that as a logo. I just went with my initials lol, JB's Lawn Service but it works for now

3. SangerLawn

SangerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

i used Sanger lawn care... i had to put alot of thought into it..... my last name is sanger lol. i liked the earthworm jim's but it sounds more like fish bate lol.
    my first name i was going to use was TURF'S UP. my logo was going to be a blade of grass on a surf board going thrue the lawn. of course the lawn made a wave. my blade of grass had on sun glasses and hawian shorts. i think i have a bussiness card around somewhere that i made... if i can find one ill post it.

4. STRINGALATION

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

LANDESCAPES HERE I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF GETTING AWAY AT HOME.
    jersey scapes

5. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Shhhh no yelling , I've got a head ache...
    Earthworm, be creative, Mine is Sweet Tater's Lawn Service. Its catchy and I've had lots of comments on it. Not far from here is a major sweet potato growing region so it fit in and is rememberable and funny. Was going to use Mr Potatohead as a logo but he is copyrighted :(

6. SangerLawn

SangerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

glad to see you came up woth something tater!!!! lol... i still think the hole copy right thing was funny lol

7. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

If I had kept using it,with my luck some one would have said something, hnostly I never thught about it till ya'll mentioned it. But ya, I found a guy with that corel draw and we came up with a new logo. Its just some had to thin of muchthat goes with Sweet Tater, but I aint giving up the name, tomany people love it.

8. Horsepower Lawns

Horsepower Lawns LawnSite Member

Mine is Horsepower Lawns. My wife made my logo.
    [​IMG]
    I am just outside of Indy. We have the Indy 500, Brickyard 400, U.S. Nationals, had an F1 race & I love dragracing my truck.

Most people don't think a truck and trailer can get off the line that fast. ;)