Buisness Plan Anyone?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Terra Firma, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Terra Firma

Terra Firma LawnSite Member

I'm trying to come up with a business plan. I have done some research and I really can't find anything related to Landscaping and or Turf Maintenance. I have found one source on the internet but it cost too much. There has to be plenty of free info out there. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    David:drinkup:

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

pm me your email and I will send you ours

3. Terra Firma

Not sure what pm is short for, but that would be great to see a business plan that works for you and centered around landscapeing. I am still new to lawnsite.com so I don't know if it is kosher to post my e-mail address on a thread or if that thing is accepted practice.

4. Randy J

Randy J LawnSite Bronze Member

PM = private message. If you email me, I'll send you the one I made several years ago for a business I was buying. It would need a lot of updating and changes, but it might give you some ideas.

5. Terra Firma

Apparently I don't have some kind of clearance to send you a pm I don't know how to get the clearance. Anyhow check out our web site thinkterrafirma.com and shoot me an e-mail and I will e-mail you back with my e-mail address. I really looking forward to reviewing that plan.

6. JHLawns

JHLawns LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I also am looking for a business plan - am just starting out. Have a friend who is getting out of the business and will purchase his equip including truck, trailer, etc.

Trying to research all the ins and outs, legalities, etc beforehand. He was a sole prop. with liab ins. Not sure if that is the way to go or not for me.

Anyway any help with a business plan would be appreciated since I will need financing.

Thanks!

7. Randy J

If you're interested in mine, you'll need to PM me with your email address.

8. JHLawns

JHLawns LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Hi, I appreciate the offer but I am not able to PM yet. I don't know how else to get the info - any suggestions?
    Thanks

9. Randy J

Um, you need to get your email to me somehow. I don't believe we're allowed to post it in the forums though.

10. JHLawns

JHLawns LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I don't see a way to get my email to you so, I may just have to wait until I am able to PM you. Prob next week sometime.