bulk mulch in ohio

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by precisongreen32, Mar 10, 2010.

1. precisongreen32

precisongreen32 LawnSite Member

Im looking for a good quaility mulch supplier to deliver to toledo ohio. Buckeye resources wants $16.25 per yard for double hardwood and $18.25 for black colored chips. Is there any where cheaper around here?

2. coryc_23

coryc_23 LawnSite Member

try ohio mulch there from columbus or you can call mad river topsoil in springfield ohio i don't know if they would go that far unless it was a semi load.

3. precisongreen32

yes I am looking to get a couple semi loads..... How much is it at those two businesses? looking at double processed hardwood and dyed black single processed

4. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

I thought of Ohio mulch but they are in Columbus, Cincy, Northern KY and Cleveland I believe. Check their website ohiomulch.com the will deliver truck loads to you. they have a RFI form you can fill out.

5. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

Wiegarber Trucking in Massillon OH is the only way to go! Look up their number and tell them I sent you. They give great prices on buying by the semi load.

6. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 LawnSite Member

Mad River Topsoil runs about 14.75 for triple grind natural brown mulch and 20? for black dyed.

7. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

i assume.... That is by the truck load
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. precisongreen32

ok thanks everyone i will check some of those places out and let you know what they say if any more please post.....