Bulk Mulch

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by oakhill2000, Jan 23, 2004.

1. oakhill2000

oakhill2000 LawnSite Member

Hey guys, Does anyone know where I might be able to buy bulk mulch by the trailerload in the New England area? I am looking into doing that this spring and don't know where to get it. I know there is alot of places further north in Maine and Canada. Please let me know of any places if anyone knows.

Thanks

2. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

Look at your states Nursery and Landscaping Association webpage. I know ours has those guys listed on it along with many other major suppliers.

3. Grounds Control

Grounds Control LawnSite Member
    from 01748

how many yards are you looking at? i may have a contact

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

5. oakhill2000

Thanks for the leads guys. I plan to get about 100 to 150 yards. I have always bought the mulch as I need it from local suppliers so I never figured out how much I would actually use but I know atleast 100 to 120 yards. I would like to save some money this year as the supplier I buy from really doesn't give me much of a break.

Luke

6. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Morse Bros
    Maine Mulch Company
    Many more a the New England Grows Show comming up!

7. oakhill2000

I thought of that the other night about New England Grows maybe having people there. I will deffinatly be there as I have to get credits in order to renew my pesticides liscense next year so I will check it out. I was going to last year but never made it due to snow and the year before wasn't interested in stocking my own mulch. Thanks

Luke

8. Countryside

Countryside LawnSite Member

New England Bark Mulch-Winsted Conn.
    W.M. Biers-Albany, Ny.

Countryside Landscape Services
    Landscape Contractor
    Western Mass.