1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bulk Stone purchase

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by sc8per_7, Feb 12, 2005.

1. sc8per_7

sc8per_7 LawnSite Member

Good Day,

Anyone from the southwest area (Missouri/Arkansas) know of a resource to buy bulk stone from, I'm interested in the Arkansas stone , Boulders, Larger flat stone (aprox 4x6 or larger) and the River Rock. I would prefer to buy directly from the Quarry or Excavator. I can pick-up the stone from supplier as well.
    If you have any information, contacts or numbers, please send it my way. I'm in the beginning stag of a very large bid, and I need to gather all my resources quickly, you could email me at FigtreeandOlive@Centurytel.net or call 417-598-0583

Thanks, God Bless Art
    Karen and I pray and wish you all a very prosperous season. :waving:
  2. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Did you ever find a good place to buy stone? I am also in Missouri and interested.
  3. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Alabama Wholesale Stone 1-205-466-3600....Owner Phillip Brown.

This is a very large wholesale stone dealer/quarry that has the resources to deliver what you need. I have some yard photos if you want to take a look.