Bullrider or Rocket wheels

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AllSeasonsAllReasons, May 11, 2001.

1. AllSeasonsAllReasons

AllSeasonsAllReasons LawnSite Member

Does anyone have a website I could look at these item's? Thank you in advance!!!

2. I may only be 15 years old, but I'm a walking and talking landscaping info center. I would nevery by a pair of rocket wheels or a bull rider. By a Velke or Velke X2 The rocket wheels or the Bull rider can fully rotate around, so when you back up you have to guide it like a trailer. The Velke or Velke x2 (2 wheeled version) Can fully rotate around when backing up. Plus they were the first company to build sulkies. The web site is Wrightmfg.com I had a set on my Bunton. But sold it for a wright Stander.

3. lakegastonla

lakegastonla LawnSite Senior Member

Well, Mr. walking, talking, plethora of lawn knowledge: If you are going to make a "definate" statement, at least have an idea what it is you are talking about. Having your facts straight is always helpful. The Rocket wheels do NOT have to be guided like a trailer when you back up. They are in a fixed position behind the mower with casters like the front of the walkbehind. These are best for a hydro machine. It is just as easy to back up as it is to go forward. The casters swivel to change your direction while you stay exactly behind the mower. You swing in an arc behind it. Also, the bull rider is basically the same thing except it has a swivel joint in the middle that lets you switch between "fixed" (like the rocket wheels) or swivel position(similar to jungle jims).

4. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

:D I was reading other posts and wondering when it would happen.