Bum Knee!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by creek chub, May 14, 2004.

1. creek chub

creek chub LawnSite Member

Talk about bad luck. I just started this season and my knee has been bothering for the last month so I went to the doctor yesterday for a checkup.

To shorten this up he drained my knee and said if that didn't help I'd have to have surgery. I mowed two accounts with steep grades today and it was all I could do to get my mower on the trailer because my knee is killing me!!!!

I just let those two accounts go and probably another tomorrow because I can't service them because my w/b is killing my knee on grades that aren't really that steep. I'll only be able to keep accounts with fairly level grades and that ain't alot here in south west virginia.

Well, just had to vent a little. Best of health and luck to the rest of you guys.

Creek Chub

2. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

don't you have a buddy to help you out? or maybe sub out the steep grades accounts until your healthy again...

3. statman

statman LawnSite Senior Member

Is your doc an orthopaedic surgeon? Is he an MD? Ask your doc about Hyalgen. It is a derivative of chicken combs of all things! It work wonders. I've had three knee surgeries and this stuff at least got me through the summer last year. It's administered in a series of five weekly shots. It's rather new, so that's why I ask about your doc's credentials.