1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bunton / Bobcat stripping kit

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by battags, May 21, 2003.

1. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know if a stripping kit by Bunton will fit on a Bobcat w/b? I may have a line on a used one for cheaper than I can make one from scratch. The bad part is, the guy lives an hour away (a long way to go to find out it won't work).
  2. ParkerLawn

ParkerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

Is this an older machine? I have a new Bunton W/B and it stripes awesome.
  3. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Mowers are NOT human. :rolleyes:
  4. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I didn't know they were made for those machines. It must be aftermarket. My Bob-Cat striped just fine but I added an eXmark flap for more even definition.
  5. bscill

bscill LawnSite Member
    from KY

What kind of stripping kit is it (chains, roller, flap, etc..)? I have been looking for one, but nobody around me knows. I have a new Bunton 2350 ztr.
  6. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

you should be able to make it work.
  7. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, there is only one "P" in striping......

Anyway, I'm running a Bobcat with single high lift blades. This guy (a friend of my wifes family) says his Bunton is only 3 years old and has a Bunton Roller Kit between the deck and drive wheels.

I checked Bunton's web site and the Adobe Acrobat file with the specs on the Bunton includes "striping kit" under the list of accessories. I also know that Bunton and Bobcat are made by the same company, now.
  8. Fireman D

Fireman D LawnSite Member

I installed a chain kit on my Bob-Cat Z219 and also a rubber flap on my Bob-cat 48" WB. Both do an excellent job of enhancing the stripes. Both of these mowers did a good job of striping before I installed the kits but anything to enhance the stripes is good. Bob-Cat does make a striping kit for their mowers (ZTR) but it is just a rubber flap for about $30.00 (according to my dealer).
  9. Fireman D

Something I came up with. Does a great job.

wb kit.jpg
  10. Fireman D

Chain kit for ZTR.

striping kit.jpg.jpg