Bunton parts: Source?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wayne Offiler, Sep 27, 2001.

1. Wayne Offiler

Wayne Offiler LawnSite Member

Have a Bunton 52" WB (real Bunton, not Bobcat/Bunton). Needs new wheel support arms and yokes. Dealer cannot help me. Are in the Landscapers Supply catalog, but not in stock (of course). Checked Alamia.com, but they don't seem to get into parts.
    Anyone know where I can get Bunton replacement parts?

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Do you have access to a Lesco? Also, I have some catalogs around here with all that stuff, I'll try to dig some out. I have an old Bunton 52" too. Mine is the old square front that John Deere used years ago. 16hp Briggs I/C twin. Great mower.:)

I just checked. I'm sorry it WAS Landscape Supply.:rolleyes:

3. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

Wayne,

Try a John Deere dealer. I don't know what year your mower is, but Bunton and John Deere used to be the same.

4. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

We run all buntons and the best place for bunton parts that I've found is J Thomas Distributors. They have everything for buntons except a very limited number of dealer specific parts. They're very quick on shipping too. I think their site is www. jthomasdistrib.com but if not do a search and you'll find the correct one - we order by phone 1-800-828-7980. I know them well (do a lot of business with them) Tell them I sent you if you want. Good luck.

5. whitleys

whitleys LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

Try www.rcpw.com

This is site for Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse. Been a great source for me 40 - 50 miles out from any dealer.

6. GilbertJT

GilbertJT LawnSite Member

Try www.j-thomas.com. I have bought some parts from them for my old McLane edger and have had good luck. They have a good variety of parts for all makes of mowers.