1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bunton ZTR, good deal?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cochino12, Jun 2, 2011.

1. cochino12

cochino12 LawnSite Senior Member

I dont know much about zero turn mowers and even less about bunton mowers. I dont have a lot of work for this machine, maybe 10 hours a week but Id like to sit instead of ride a sulky behind my 52" hydro walk behind if possible.

anyway, mower is selling for $2500 w/430 hrs and a 19hp kawasaki. So, should I jump on it?

2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

That's not a commercial model.
  3. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Um, yes it is. Its the same as a Bobcat ZT200 series or Procat. Good machines. Any Bobcat dealer should be able to get parts for you if you dont have any Bunton people around.
  4. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

thats a great price. Get it.
  5. dhardin53

dhardin53 LawnSite Senior Member

All prices are very regional. In this area that model that price is a tad high. I have several of my Competition around here using this model and its counter part Bobcat. They love them. It must have been seating outside a lot from the looks of the seat. But for the most part siting out should not effect its operation. For your limited use I think its a good match. Offer him $2250. See what he dose.
  6. cochino12

cochino12 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the help guys, I'm going to go take a look at it tomorrow I think.