1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Burger King

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Delta45, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Delta45

Delta45 LawnSite Member

Hello Guys I'm new to this forum and it looks like yall have a good thiong going here. I needs so est. on how to price this Burger King commercial mowing job. I have a power washing and roof cleaning service and threw in the landscaping to gain more money and save them some on their previous landscaper. Any suggestion will be helpful.

Allen Lenard
  2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

Bid with the fact in mind that 60 days late is normal.
  3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I tried to price out a Burger King two years ago, didn't get it. But I do the place right next door beside it, and whoever got the bid makes it look like heck.

Are they having you price out everything such as mulch installation as well?
  4. Delta45

Delta45 LawnSite Member

I will meet with them Monday and get their requirements. What did yall bid them at. I will be doing 37 stores.
  5. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

Twenty dollars each .
  6. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

7. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Well heck, I'll do it for $8.lol:rolleyes:
  8. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I'll lowball the whole lot of ya i'll do it for $1.00 :rolleyes: ;) :laugh:
  9. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

ill mow for free to make money on the add ons. Now theres something people seriously admit to doing. Sounds pretty dumb when you see it in writing though doenst it.
  10. Blade O Grass

Blade O Grass Banned
    from NC

$8.00 seems a little low. I would have to see it first but I would think that I would not charge less than my minimum. I would hate to have to be careful for all those cars and people. I will stick to house lawns. Course I am not nearly big enough for that anyway. I just don't want to get in over my head.

Good luck and congrats.