burned out true green truck.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by sirsweatsalot, Jan 11, 2003.

1. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

found a true green chemlawn truck in auto trader today.it was a internatial 2 ton... it has like 8,000 miles on it and looks like it had a fire under the hood. only 6,000 bucks. do you think it would be a good deal to buy it for the back tanks and ect?(if there still there)

2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I would say chances are the tanks and other parts are gone. But, I would at least check it out.

3. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

find out if the spray body is good, i want that.. does it have the sprayer system

4. Etlawn

Etlawn LawnSite Member

If the equipment is sitll good of wasnt damaged I can almost guarantee its gone.

5. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

just missed out it sold

6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

sirsweatsalot

I like your equipment set up. It is not unlike the one I had in my signature last year. 1975 Ford Pinto & 21" Murray.

Goatscaping, Yep I have heard about goatscaping in Calif. Heard it was a preimum service in the Redwood Forest for upscale homes. Can anyone fill us in.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

If you're interested, I know someone who has a few of these trucks left, and they are the larger tankers. These ones aren't burnt though, and everything works for the same price. Email me or PM me if you're interested, and I can give you his number. He did have have about 8 or 9 of these trucks, but all he uses now are pickups and Permagreens. (12 of them, I believe)

8. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

runner are they the tgcl hort trucks ( ihc 4700's ) thats what i want, not isuzu npr's.

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

These are larger. They are GMC and CHEVY mid-size with the round tanks on back. PTO from the tranny. They are all real pretty trucks, though. He has them all dressed and chromed out.

10. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

thanks for the heads up but i'm looking for the hort trucks. i found a place out of dallas that buys 5-10 at a time. he's got pretty good prices.