Burning buses

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Tharrell, Aug 28, 2004.

1. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Burning bushes are coming in around here , guess it's time to start overseeding. I love natures indicators like forsythia and burning bush. I have to think enough as it is!

2. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

lol, burning buses? sounded like you were upset with the start of school coming! Now I see your talking bushes, lol, mine are turning nicely now, a sign the cool season and time change is coming, fall is my favorite especially the first killing frost and the first football kickoff!

3. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

I had to laugh also.....i thought this might be a political thread with the republican convention starting this week and all. wasnt there an incident in 1968 republican convention in Chicago with buses being burned???

I can here Graham Nash singing now..."wont you please come to Chicago...we can change the world...."

But yes, another summer is slipping by. I can feel the stress flowing off of me like the sweat from the summer heat and humidity. I love fall.

oh, and for the political types (myself included
    ...............FOUR MORE YEARS!!

4. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

TSM,
    LOL, Graham Nash, that was a good one!
    WOW! and you're from MA. saying for more years? I'll ditto the 4 more years!

5. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Dub-ya!!!!!!!!!

6. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought the same thing. I had this vision of a busload of Republican delegates screaming through midtown being chased by Molotov cocktail brandishing Libs on bicycles.

4-More

And yes, phenotypic indicators are cool.