bush prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Jul 12, 2003.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

what do you guys charge for trimming bushes?. Im from the Jamestown ny area. people have the money but like to keep it

2. turkp15

turkp15 LawnSite Member

Small bushes $5 medium bushes about $10 anything over about 15' I charge $20.

3. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I always try to figure timewise, and give a price that's going to get me as close to $30-$40 / hour as possible. No particular set price.

And I hate trimming bushes, btw.

:D

4. Ajays

Ajays LawnSite Member

I charge per bush. $2 for small, $5 for normal, $10 for large, $20 for ladder shrubs, $40 for really big.

5. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

25 dollars per man hour during the off season, December thru February . 35 per man hour the rest of the year.

6. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

I'm still workin out the figurin process myself, but I find it possible to go up to $60.00/hr for the right jobs....... screwed up estimating time it would take to do one last week, but even after figuring in hedge trimmer rental (haven't bought one yet, cheap to rent), I still made $35.00/hr....... If I had my time figured right, I would have been at ~55.00/hr...... customer barely let me finish saying quote before saying "and when could you do it???"

7. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

$55/hr..