bushhog zero-turns?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by curtisj, Aug 28, 2006.

1. curtisj

curtisj LawnSite Member

I am looking into a zero-turn rider,i most definitely cut out gravely,I came across this mower and just visited this website,it appears to be a pretty tough mower even with a homeowners model,Does anyone have any positiver or negative feedback on this mower,it would be much appreciated, a 44 estate series mower with a 17 horse Brigg's is quoted to me at $4,100,$500 more for a 52,Again the company is bush hog.I am sick of:walking: !!!!!!!

2. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

They look like good machines. Even come with headlights!

Unfortunately, around here the Cub Cadet dealer sells them and I've only seen one on a trailer that I can ever remember.:confused:

3. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]I run the Hustler Hog. It is a tough machine. I will post a link that has pictures of a job I did and also herre is a pic

4. cajuncutter

5. cajuncutter

6. cajuncutter

There is a Hustler dealer in Onio I believe that still has one. He asking 7 grand for it. If you ever do become interested I would call Hustler and make sure the warrenty is still good on that machine. That unit has been discontinued since 03. When I contacted that dealer about a shortcut, which is the same thing but with a finishing deck, he told me the shortcut's warrenty was null and void. I called Hustler but never got a straight answer and since I did not buy a unit from that dealer I never persued it. Good luck!

7. cajuncutter

Sorry I replied to this. At first I thought you were looking for a zero turn bush hog unit for bush hogging. Stupid me :hammerhead: . Anyway enjoy the pictures.