1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

busines cards

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mowingmadman, Dec 13, 2005.

1. mowingmadman

mowingmadman LawnSite Member

i have had my business for about a year and its no time for me to get some business cards to hand out to clients. does any one know where i can get some?
  2. leanweedeatenmaching

leanweedeatenmaching LawnSite Member

3. LawnscapeMN

LawnscapeMN LawnSite Member

I went with Overnightprints.com..... I liked the format that they used and was able to create some custom cards that I am happy with. Good Luck.
  4. dsmrolla06

dsmrolla06 LawnSite Senior Member

You should try around locally. One company tried to charge me $158 for 500, another was only $58 for the 500... You can then just choose the paper you want. I emailed my logo and told them the info for the card, and then theyll send you a proof.
  5. Terra-Turf

Terra-Turf LawnSite Member

I think Vista Print is a good deal if you’re not going to use a custom design. I haven’t looked to see what their custom work would cost but it’s likely to be very competitive. The thing I really liked about Vista-Print is the fact that I could get full color business cards printed on front and back for less than local print shops charge for a black and white. You can also get magnets and magnet calendars with the same design on them for a reduced rate when you order the cards.
  6. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

vistaprint, best deals around, quality cards too
  7. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

8. rodzilla94

rodzilla94 LawnSite Member

i use vista prints they are very good cards good price i recommend them to ya
  9. tweenkle

tweenkle LawnSite Member
    from ph

usual business card goes with paper that clients usually insert in their bags, books and everywhere and never see them if they needed your card anyway. you could be unique and have an inexpensive marketing tool of your business by handing a magnetic business card. if you're checking out a easy pay insurance go to http://www.insurancepaylite.com and compare
    quotes from other companies. it would be helpful for you and your business. here the idea. magnetic business cards stick to fridges, appliance at home, filing cabinets in an office, vending machines, cars, lockers, and just about any other metal surface. its easy to be seen. and your clients will always be reminded of your products and services. quite costly but its worth the money.
  10. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Used 48hourprint.com, great service and product. Good price.