Business Addresses

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ParksLandscaping, Dec 25, 2001.

1. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

A buddy of mine borrowed a CD-ROM from a fellow friend of his. With this CD, you were able to type in a ZIP code/city/state. But basically getting you down to a ZIP code. Then it would give you every commercial/industrial (non-residential) building address in that ZIP code. The man that my friend borrowed it from used it for mailings. He owned a commercial cleaning company. My buddy and I would like to locate this CD-ROM or one like this. If we can find it, we plan on splitting the cost, because we each do different areas. The only problem with the old one that he got to use briefly, was the fact that it was over 5 years old, and a lot of the companies have gone out of business and were not accurate. Thanks in advance if someone can help us locate this or one like it.

David A. Parks

2. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

i have seen one of these but i cant remeber where, try a search engine on the net.. also try the local software retailers in your area. they should be easy to find...

3. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

Thanks Strickdad, but we have been looking for this since August. We have tried my software retailers. I have searched for it on the internet also. The only thing that I come up with is people wanting to charge big money for mailing lists. Anyways, Thanks for attempting to help.

David A. Parks

4. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

david im sorry i cant recall where i have seen it. i know i have seen it here local and i will "look around to see if i can give you a lead ... bs.

5. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member