Business as usual (almost)

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, Apr 8, 2010.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I got things sorted out from last weeks bomb shell, long story short, my brother is extremely competitive and he has a controlling nature, we got the issues at hand resolved (for now) but things have changed, no pictures/video anymore, only my content for now on in and no more setting up a YouTube account for quite a long time.

My brother made every possible effort to get my video's removed and he highlighted every bad comment and problematic video and made them sound 10 times worse to my parents who had the ultimate say in what happens.
    I did however get him to remove all my pictures from his site.

I then told both of my parents and my bother to stay the f**k out of my personal life, what I do after work is none of their business, I do not converse and associate myself with people who have questionable back grounds (drugs, gangs, violence or Deere skidsteer owners) and I would rather make a bunch of friends in this business rather than enemies like my brother does.

I am going to stick it out as long as I can with my business, if I go on my own, I am now the competition, and God knows how much work was stolen from me by my brother, so like the old saying goes, "if you can't beat them, join them", or in this case, stay with them.
    Only God knows what the future holds for our line of work, so I just have to trust him.

I also love my F450 now, dual straight pipes makes good trouble for the establishment. :laugh:

2. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Good to have a positive attitude towards life. Glad things are better now.

3. hoeman376

hoeman376 LawnSite Senior Member

I know how hard it can be to work with the family. Me and my dad have had our battles but you just gotta keep on keeping on and thank the good lord above for the air in your lungs and the shoes on your feet. Hey It could always be worse man.

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

dual straight pipes on the F450? Can we atleast get pics of your truck with dual straights?

5. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Good deal Ron, nice too see you are still here.

6. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

Glad you got things sorted out Ron! :) :waving:

7. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

I second this!

8. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Good to see your back Ronald :canadaflag:

9. westcoh

westcoh LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alberta

Ahah that's the best line I've read all night. Good luck with the family.

10. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

X2! I was worried about ya there for a minute!