Business Books, Contracts, Proposals, Letters, & More!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, May 14, 2004.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Make sure you take a minute to visit the online store we have set up at www.lawncaresuccess.com where we offer a variety of products, including:

1.) LawnSite.com T-shirts
    2.) LawnSite.com Mousepads
    3.) Lawn & Landscape Business Starter Kit
    4.) Commercial Property Manual
    5.) 20 Direct Mail Letter Templates
    6.) Proposal Template & Cover Letter
    7.) Sample Contract Template

All of the items in the store are affordably priced. We will continue to add more products and merchandise as time goes on.

If you have any questions, you can visit the site for a full description and/or picture of the products.

Thanks Everyone!

2. Racer99

Racer99 LawnSite Member

Hi,

I have read your products on your web site, but do you "OFFER" a complete package, and NOT sold as "SINGLE" packages?

Thanks,

Racer

3. Sean Adams

Give me a call at 412-415-1470 during the week.....

4. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

Sean, are these manuals and books things that you or other well versed LCO have written? I visited the site a while back, but was leary. I feel like you wouldn't advertise them here if they weren't the highest quality though.

5. Sean Adams

Yes, it is exactly that....some things I have written and revised over the last 15 years and have used successfully...I also got several letter ideas from other successful business owners....and you are right - I would not offer them here if I was not able to stand behind them 100% - they get results which is what I was looking for all along. If you have specific questions feel free to call or email me - 412-415-1470 or lawnsite@comcast.net

6. Goble's Lawn Service

Goble's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Sean, so would you offer a full package....like racer 99 said?

7. Sean Adams

We can offer a better price on multiple items ordered but you willneed to call our office for the price reduction since the prices on the site are currently pre-set. Give me a call at the office at 412-415-1470 and I would be more than happy to get you what you need.

8. Mr. C

Mr. C LawnSite Member
    from Miami

Would you recomend the Business starter kit for someone who is in business already and looking to take their business from unprofitable to profitable?

9. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

I bought the 20 Direct Mail Letter Templates a few years ago. I recommend them to anyone interested.

10. envo90

envo90 LawnSite Member

Hi Sean

Being that I am also from Western Pennsylvania, how many companies will be using the same templates and letters as mine? Do you feel that customers or potential may not appreciate receiving the same letters from different companies?