Business Card Critique

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by stahlfaust, Jan 30, 2007.

1. stahlfaust

stahlfaust LawnSite Member

Heres my first attempt. Ill be using vista print. Black squares are on there for privacy.

2. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

I see it now. My question is obsolete..
  3. PaperCutter

PaperCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Can you slide the tree with the "S" in Sherwood a little closer to the rest of the word, maybe so the tree is a little under the "H"? Right now, it looks like the S & the tree are off doing their own thing.
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I agree. The S looks like it is slacking, or something. It just gives the connotation of something incomplete or sloppiness, or something. I see why you did that, it would fit, but the problem is, fits the tree, but now it doesn't fit the rest of the card. Other than that, it looks good.
  5. stahlfaust

how about this:

6. dekalb lawn man

dekalb lawn man LawnSite Member

I would try puting the tree in the backround between the D and S but make it smaller first.
  7. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

watch out with vista print...i uploaded a full card onto there "template" and the quality wasnt that great when i got the looks kind of fuzzy..but that is also how it looked after i uploaded the image..

just letting you know that the card will print out exactly how it looks when you upload the image and they show you a if its a little blurry or fuzzy u might have to try to fix that
  8. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

The uploaded file needs to be at least 300 dpi.
  9. stahlfaust

i used there photoshop templete, thats just what vista show, plus compression from the screen shot. my logo is super high resolution, like 2000x9000px
  10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

The tree is closer but the S still looks limp and crooked.