Business card feedback

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by LovlieLadie, Jan 25, 2008.

1. LovlieLadie

LovlieLadie LawnSite Member

Hello,
    I am looking for feedback on my first attempt at a business card. Any suggestions are welcome, please be honest! I have 2 different layouts, is one more appealing than the other? I am also looking for suggestions on the slogan, not sure if the one I have works. Thank you in advance !

Attached Files:

2. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

both look good to me.......

Business cards are NOT that much in the public eye.
    being a form of advertiesment, it really Not, all's it is, is a card to give out so that someone will have your phone number.

ya dont need to get real fancy with it...... there are a ton of Business card co's on the internet with there own design that are cheep enoulf.

Good luck

3. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

Leave off the words "Owner" and "Phone". They both look good. Might wanna add a few services or residential & commercial or licensed & insured on the card. Other than that it looks good.

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I agree with bohiaa - don't worry too much about fancy biz cards it is for contact information only. Use other marketing tools for advertisement. I used VistaPrint for my first cheap batch....

5. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

6. RGM

RGM LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Baltimore Md

definitely have them printed for you by a good company nothing is cheesy as a card with perforated edges. Keep it simple and yea put a couple of services on it. I think they are important i send a new one out with all my bills. If someone stops you when your cutting to ask about your buiss its nice to have a card to give out

7. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

"Giving your lawn the highlight it deserves"

Something does not sound right with that...

8. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

i'd move lawn care to 1 line like this... and leave off phone as stated above.

Attached Files:

9. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

from vistaprint...... it would cost 5.45$ for shipping. the product is free.

Attached Files:

10. LovlieLadie

LovlieLadie LawnSite Member

Wow, all good suggestions, thank you guys very much. I will definitely check out vista prints, I had never heard of them before. This site has been very helpful for someone who is just starting out this Spring. I sure do appreciate it!