Business Card Information

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lohse's Lawn Service, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Lohse's Lawn Service

Lohse's Lawn Service LawnSite Member
    from US

Hey guys I have my own program for printing out business cards and I already have dozens printed out. My card at this point in time includes my business name, address, phone #, "free estimates", and a picture of a mower. Do most of you guys include your services? (i.e. "Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Clean-up") Or is that information really necessary? Right now, I've added a scripture to my card, and I would hate to have my card looking too "busy" with information. I'm keeping the scripture, regardless. Do I need to include my services? Thanks to all with their input.

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

What progam do you use? Also, Posting a picture my help so we can see the card, to help you

3. Lohse's Lawn Service

from US

Whoops, trying to figure out how to post an image. I've done it before but it's been a while. Give me just a few minutes.

4. Supper Grassy

No problem, you will get it

5. JJG84

JJG84 LawnSite Member
    from OH-IO

the more information you fit onto the card the better.

i have all of my phone numbers (cell, fax, landline),my website url, email address and on the back of my cards i have a calender.

i saw someone who put "CEO/President" as their job title of their LCO - all I could think of was WOW, this guy thinks he's a big shot! Dont do that ...

put something like "Operations Manager" or something like that as your title, since you do manage all operations of your business

6. Lohse's Lawn Service

from US

Alright, I'm confused. I'm using a program called "Visual Business Cards." The version I have is at least a few years old. I tried saving my business card as a JPG file and then inserting an image in my message, but it's just coming up blank. I'm smart with computers, but I guess not on this one! Any help, please? Thanks

7. Lohse's Lawn Service

from US

Good information, thanks for responding. Would the title "owner" be a bit too much? I do like the sound of "Operations Manager."

8. JJG84

JJG84 LawnSite Member
    from OH-IO

owner is cool, but if you give yourself a working title, i think it might also add depth to your company in the eyes of business card holder.

9. Lohse's Lawn Service

from US

[​IMG]

10. Supper Grassy

I Don't see the picture